24hr AT SPA EASTMAN
Nathalie Roy explains how a 24hr stay at Spa Eastman will contribute to your wellbeing. Learn more about our activities, our Tonic Cuisine and more! You’ll want to stay a week!
Spa Eastman's restaurant is open 365 days a year. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner at your convenience. Our chefs propose a delicious and healthy cuisine, designed to please the most demanding gourmets, regardless of your food choices!
The mineralizing cream grapefruit and spruce Experience Spa Eastman is a body cream based white clay. It contains over 98 % natural ingredients, is paraben free and contains no petroleum derivative. Made in Canada, this cream will soothe your skin.
Discover our peaceful hiking trails
Spread out over more than 15 kilometres, the trails around the Spa Eastman will elicit a wide range of emotions.
Put on a good pair of shoes and go and discover the savage beauty hidden in its depths. And don't be surprised if you have a chance encounter with a graceful deer or other animals, who will be just as surprised to meet another living soul!In the winter, you can go walking—alone or in a group—to renew your spirit or simply have a change of setting.
SPA EASTMAN AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: A NATURAL ALLIANCE!
Our management has upheld the principles of sustainable development since 1977… and is Always Striving to Improve, with Respect for the Environment.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Forest FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council) in 2012
- Elected annually among the top 10 among in the world for its eco-responsible actions by Spa Finder Readers
- Environmental Phoenix 2008 Recipient for sustainable development
- Holder of the certificate third level of the "Ici on recycle! "Recyc-Québec
- Member of the pioneer Reser-Vert certification
- GreenKey certification - level 4
Open 365 days a year!
Monday to Friday: 7AM to 10PM
Saturday and Sunday: 7AM to 10PM