The Kobido, also known as Japanese facial massage, is destined to ensure facial health and beauty. Using acupressure and bamboos, the technique leaves the skin feeling firm and rejuvenated.
During the treatment, the skin will be nourished as well as purified.The Kobido follows ancient ancestral rituals, which makes this massage a truly unique experience. It will leave you with more than just a radiant complexion; you will also feel deeply relaxed and peaceful.
A 60-minute session will focus mainly on the face and upper body. In a 90 or 120-minute session the back, legs and/or body are massaged.
Effects of a Kobido Massage
- Tones facial muscles, improves circulation, stimulates collagen production and increases cellular regeneration.
- Helps release muscular tensions and, as a result, restores smoothness and elasticity to the skin.
- Revitalizes muscles, tightens and strengthens skin, making wrinkles less apparent.
- Relieves stress, headaches and jaw pain.
- Practiced regularly, the Kobido can help you look and feel younger.
The Kobido brings together the aesthetics of a facial and the benefits of massage in perfect harmony.