Call it like you want compote, fermentation, jam, coulis… This garniture is easy to do, contain only 3 ingredients, go with sweet breakfast, AND preserve your microbiota!
Quantity : 6 portions
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries (or blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cassis…)
- 1 capsule of probiotics (we love the brand Genuine Health, who’s gluten free and vegan!)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Crush the raspberries or pass to a food processor to reduce it in mash.
- Open the probiotic capsule and add it to the mash. Cover it with a clean towel and let it ferment at room temperature 12 to 24 hours, depending on the room temperature. The compote should developpe a slightly fermented and sour taste.
- If there’s too much liquid, remove some (you can conserve it to add to some sparkling water for example).
- Add chia seed.
- Mix well.
- Put it in a glass jar or a jam jar if you have some.
- Place the jar in the fridge to conserve it 6 to 7 days.
Did you like this content? Here some more that might interest you!
Raw chocolate truffles
You won’t believe there’s avocados in this recipe! Gourmet and healthy, you will not be disappointed by this recipe.
The Tonique Cuisine
Do you like fermentation recipes? Get the book La Cuisine Tonique (in French only). You will be won over by his starter, fish, meat, vegetarian recipes, side dishes and even desserts.