Call it like you want compote, fermentation, jam, coulis… This garniture is easy to do, contain only 3 ingredients, go with sweet breakfast, AND preserve your microbiota!
Quantity : 6 portions
- 1 cup of fresh berry of your choice (strawberries, rasberries, blueberries, blackberries, cassis…)
- 1 capsule of probiotics (we love the brand Genuine Health, who’s gluten free and vegan!)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Crush the raspberries or pass to a food processor to reduce it in mash.
- Open the probiotic capsule and add it to the mash. Cover it with a clean towel and let it ferment at room temperature 12 to 24 hours, depending on the room temperature. The compote should developpe a slightly fermented and sour taste.
- If there’s too much liquid, remove some (you can conserve it to add to some sparkling water for example).
- Add chia seed.
- Mix well.
- Put it in a glass jar or a jam jar if you have some.
- Place the jar in the fridge to conserve it 6 to 7 days.
Book your next stay
8 pathways to fill up your body with energy and empty your mind
Our 8 different packages allow you to fill up your body with energy and empty your mind. You will also have all the necessary tools and knowledge to continue your process at home.
Retreats to reconnect
Discover the wide variety of retreats under the holistic themes of wellness, including healthy eating, physical activity, mindfulness, creativity, and more.