Relax and unwind in a unique way
Located on 326 acres with an incredible view of Mont Orford, the Spa Eastman is a bona fide vacation spa. With its seven pavilions for accommodation, its 15 kilometers of nature hiking trails, its gardens, and picture-perfect scenery, you’ll feel instantly at home. The local flora and fauna are the perfect environment for the Centre’s activities, and the air, water, and land come together to create a memorable setting.
Spa Eastman Health & Wellness Retreat invites you to experiment on a spa vacation like you never had. We are not a hotel with a spa. We offer a global and authentic health retreat.
24h au Spa Eastman
A day as part of a vacation at Spa Eastman will allow you to discover the benefits of thermotherapy, taste the exceptionally delightful and healthy menu offered by the restaurant, benefit from treatments and participate in relaxation and fitness activities to optimize your stay!
First visit to Spa Eastman?
This is your first visit? Let us give you some tips on what to bring in any season and how to optimize your thermotherapy cycles. Also, discover our very convenient trail map.
WHAT TO BRING IN ANY SEASON
Bathing suits and sandals, hiking shoes or boots, sportswear adapted for yoga or outdoor activities, and reusable water bottle.
Summer: Do not forget your sun visor hat and sunscreen.
Winter: You will need warm clothes and good hiking boots for the guided walks. Bring a cap to keep your head warm in the outside baths.
Spring and Fall: You’ll be happy to have a raincoat but also rain boots, our paths may be muddy!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age: The minimum age required is 12 years. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult even during treatments.
- Pets: Please note that we no longer accept pets in accommodation, however dogs are always welcome on a leash in our hiking paths.
- Reduced mobility: We have a room suitable for people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility at the main lodge with lift access. Access to the baths and saunas are however not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Electric vehicles: We have four electrical stations (free parking) as well as two Tesla adapters.
Approximately one hour from Montreal, two hours from Quebec City and a few hours from several American states, this is a destination that is certainly worth the trip.
Highway 10 East towards Sherbrooke, exit 100.
Highway 10 West towards Montreal, exit 106.
HOURS TO REMEMBER
Visiting tour : 3 PM / Check-in: 2 PM / Check-out: Noon
The benefits of the alternating hot and cold have long been recognized in many countries. To make the most of the benefits, it is essential to respect the basic principals.
- WARM: Detoxifies the body and helps relieve mental fatigue, muscle tension, and stress.
- COLD: Decreases body temperature, strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
- REST: Maximise the benefits of the previous steps.
- DRINK: Recovery of lost electrolytes due to sweating.