Find your Strength and Empower Yourself
Sandra Reich, Clinical Director of The Montreal Center for Anxiety, Behavioral Psychotherapist and Depression and Maïté Gomez, Psychotherapist
December 1st to 4th, 2023
Psst. You can also contribute to the well-being of a loved one by purchasing a gift card applicable to the reservation of this retreat
Join the journey that has radically changed countless women’s lives
Empowered Women Workshops’ spa retreats continue to sell out year after year! This intensive program is held at the beautiful location of: Spa Eastman – a marriage of self-care, psychological growth and beautiful surroundings.
Isn’t this the year for you to choose you? This is the one not to miss: The best lessons of our retreats!
It is our 21st retreat!!! We are celebrating this incredible journey by continuing to teach the “best of” …. all the learning and teaching we have done over the last 10 years that profoundly changed so many lives. This is the retreat you do not want to miss.
Lead by psychotherapist
Sandra Reich M.Ed. is a Best-selling author, Radio Host, Clinical Director of the Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression and Co-Director of Empowered Women Workshops. She has been working in the field of Behavioral and Eclectic Therapy for over 19 years. She is a well-known specialist in anxiety, depression, self-esteem, emotional work and an expert in relationships. She has dedicated her life to understanding behaviors, human nature, and relationships in general. Sandra has been featured on Discovery Health Channel, Bravo, Global, Reelz TV, The Oprah Network and APTN as an expert on these topics. Sandra is a sought-after keynote speaker who speaks across Canada about anxiety, depression, emotional intelligence, relationships and how to live your best life.
Maïté Gomez B. Sc. Psychology (UdeM 1993) is a co-author of a best-selling book on relationships, Co-director of Empowered Women Workshops as well as a proud member ofThe Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression. Maïté is a licensed Psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience in counseling, bodywork and helping clients overcoming their pain and fears. She has devoted her life to understand the body-mind-spirit connection, with a specialization in psychosomatic, relationship issues, self-esteem issues, women’s issues, anxiety and more. …. She holds a degree in Psycho-Corporelle Intégrée (Body-mind counselling- Hito 1999) and a degree in Hakomi (body-mind counselling with applied mindfulness)
What to expect:
- Psychobiology and our need for love and desire
- The seductive yet deadly trap of victimization
- Martyr complex, why self-sacrifice is so toxic
- Inner child dialogue: new hot off the press information on how to radically change your relationship with yourself.
- Newest strategies on transforming all relationships in your life starting with you!
- Increase your happiness, love and capacity for joy in your life now!!
- (And much more!)
The ideal place for clearing your mind and energizing your body
This retreat includes :
– Lodging in one of our 8 pavilions
– Tonique Cuisine meals, a tasty anti-inflammatory gastronomy
– Unlimited access to all the facilities of the site: thermotherapy, gym and 15 km of trails
– Sessions of your choice offered on our daily activity calender
– Possibility of adding treatments and consultations: massage, facial, naturopathy consultation and more.