The Kobido, also known as Japanese facial massage, is destined to ensure facial health and beauty. Using acupressure and bamboos, the technique leaves the skin feeling firm and rejuvenated.
During the treatment, the skin will be nourished as well as purified. The Kobido follows ancient ancestral rituals, which makes this massage a truly unique experience. It will leave you with more than just a radiant complexion; you will also feel deeply relaxed and peaceful.
During the 60-minute massage, in addition to the face massage, there is a back, arm and shoulder massage. For the 90-minute version, there is the addition of the massage of the back of the legs. For the full 120-minute version, besides the facial massage which also includes a massage with cold stones, we have a massage of the whole body, including the stomach.
EFFECTS OF A KOBIDO MASSAGE
- Tones facial muscles, improves circulation, stimulates collagen production, and increases cellular regeneration.
- It helps release muscular tensions and, as a result, restores smoothness and elasticity to the skin.
- Revitalizes muscles, tightens and strengthens skin, making wrinkles less apparent.
- Relieves stress, headaches, and jaw pain.
- Practiced regularly, the Kobido can help you look and feel younger.
The Kobido brings together the aesthetics of a facial and the benefits of massage in perfect harmony.
|Duration||60 min.||90 min.||120 min.|