This treatment releases the deep tissues for a better posture and respiratory amplitude as well as assisting the diaphragm to regain its full amplitude, for greater lung capacity.
As part of fasciatherapy, or deep tissue work, this treatment focuses on the rib cage and breathing. Our breathing can be restricted by tensions / adhesions at the level of the deep fascias, an inadequate posture or a diaphragm restricted in its amplitude due to different factors. This is the goal of this treatment, to clear the deep tissues for a better posture and respiratory amplitude as well as to assist the diaphragm to find a greater amplitude.
This treatment consists of 5 parts:
1) Postural assessment
2) Assessment of respiratory amplitude
3) Optimize inspiration, posture and respiratory amplitude
4) Optimize expiration, work on the diaphragm
5) Aromatherapy at the level of the meridians and reflex points of the lungs
Lasting 90 minutes, this treatment can be for those who have had an infectious episode such as a big flu and who have had difficulty catching their breath since, as well as for athletes who want to optimize their performance.
*Receipt for insurance available on request.
- Signature massage with Inspirata Nature infused oils
- Scalp massage
- Massage adapted for person treated for cancer
- Lymphatic drainage
- Hot Oils Massage
- Californian Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Respiratory massage
- Kobido massage
- Amma massage
- Lomi Lomi massage
- Lomi-atsu massage
- Le Grand Bleu
- Between heaven and earth massage
- Massage for pregnant woman
|Duration||60 min.||90 min.|